Thursday, June 28, 2012

"Skater Boy"

We have been friends on FB since October 2011 but we never actually talked or chatted. Not until around April 2012, when we talked about one of my penny proud posts on FB. We had a lot of laughs and ever since that we chatted on FB almost everyday.. kinda like "Mandark". actually "Skater Boy" was "Madark's Girl besfriend's" EX :)). yep they did have quite a past. "Mandark's Girl Bestfriend" would tell me about it and she would tell me that he was ugly blah blah and insult him.. she would tell me anything because i was one of her bestfriends now.. Anyywayyy... As time pasts.. we became close friends and had good times (even though we never talked in person yet). Until one faithful day he told me that he liked me blah blah something like that. Of course i had said nothing since I still wasn't ready to fool around with love :)). moving on.. I act like that day didn't happen and we still talk as usual. I didn't want his feelings to interfere because that's how most friendships tend to end.. Maybe when I go to school again around July or August we could have a nice decent chat together in person and just as friends :) but he is pretty cool being a skater and all and we both like the same kind of music.. we also both hate Bieber :)). and sometimes I even tease him to his old gf "Mandark's Girl Bestfriend" just for the fun of it. You know he is still kind of bitter to his ex :)) which I think is immature because past is past  but I also understand why because maybe he just got hurt that's all.. soo anyway :D so far that's all I can say.
*feel free to comment :D

No comments:

Post a Comment