Wednesday, June 27, 2012

"Alamat ni Langaw :3"

well whats to say :)) we have been friends on facebook since November 2011. I have no idea who added who first :)). He's a sweet quiet kinda guy, he makes me laugh constantly :)) especially when he tells me stories about the "Weirdong Bata". He's the kinda guy who will just sit there quietly and seem to carry the whole world on his shoulders. He is kinda problematic (like me) but you wouldn't really now because every time you would talk to him, you could see him trying to be as happy as he can be. not letting you feel his troubles. He is an awesome bestfriend :) when I'm with him i feel safe, I feel like I can be my weird old self. XD. I remember being at the field with him, we looked like complete emo idiots. :)) but it was fun just having to hang around and stuff :D. He is really sweet :) he even gives me my fav chocolate sometimes om nomnomnom :3. you know I've realized that SO FAR he is the only friend that would stay by my side, through everything :) and I would do the same for him. I hope we stay friends.. some of my friends tend to slip away.. i don't now if its just because we grew  apart, or maybe because of the "Weirdong Bata" this weird kid tends to destroy all of my good friendships -.- i think he does this because he is jealous of my life well all i gotta say to that guy is ..|.. Nuff said :))
*feel free to comment your opinion :D

No comments:

Post a Comment