Tuesday, June 26, 2012

"Alamat Ni Kwasimoto"


The Story of Kwasimoto :))


another epic code name. lol. I first saw "Kwasimoto" at around October 2011, when he first went to the HSP room. He was actually regular and transferred to HSP i have no idea why. I met him because of "ImaJ" (couldn't think of a clever code name :|). "ImaJ" texted me that night saying that "Kwasi" wanted my number :)) awkward. So I told her to give him my digits :)) what could possibly go wrong, right? October 15, 2011. He texted me. We had a pretty good convo. :)) he was pretty cool but a smooth talker ;). that night we watched The Karate Kid at our own homes but at the same time. Texting each other about the story and our favorite parts :). The pinky swear scene affected us the most. We thought it was sweet yet sincere, how they kept their promises :). Through the days.. Me and "Kwasi" talked a lot. Sometimes when i didn't have load and couldn't text me he would load me. HAHA. that was one of the things i appreciated the most :) even though he was like Mr. Krabs; super cheap and kuripot! :)) he changed for me :> and i appreciated that. he used to buy me Chocolate Mousse (my fav dessert) every time we would meet at school and that also meant a lot to me. These little things people do affected me so much. He was an awesome bestfriend :). Even though he had a lot of chicks.. and he would always go to late night parties.. he changed.. he changed for the best :). I remember that there was a time he had a crush on this pretty girl at school.. lets hide her by the name "Clover" it rhymes lol. Oh yeah! one time i was out texting "Kwasi" and "Turon". Turon told me that he sorta liked "Kwasi" so i kinda told him that this girl blah blah likes you blah blah :)). and the next thing i know sila na @_@ dafaq now that's what i call fast :)). They were a cute couple :) i have no idea what happened to them @_@ maybe it was the pressure of the peoples opinions. They should not have listened to other people but about what their heart screamed :P Moving on.. Me and "Kwasi" were kinda the best of friends even though we fought a little because of him going to parties again or was it because of.... ughh i forgot :)) oh well. at least now we got through some obstacles and are still good friends. we are still going on with our pinky swears. I think we already made more that 10 promises lol. oh I almost forgot while me and "Kwasi" were suddenly close since "ImaJ" gave my number to him, issues were brewing up i have no idea why i was like "srsly? @_@ dafaq man" but still i didn't care about others opinions. "ImaJ" and her friends would sometimes tease me to him :)) I think she was just bitter that time since "kwasi" said that she was his X i think. Moving on... There was also a time that i was super close to "Kwasi" as in a time that we would go to school at the same time at still hang out after class. This was when "Mr. Basta" started to get a little moody and I have no idea why @_@ he would act like he was on his period of something. like for example, every time I'm with "kwasi" even if we just chat for a sec or i would just borrow a pen, he would get mad and say "lagi nalang "kwasi" puro na lang siya ano ba yan" then i would explain myself by saying that he's just my bestfriend then he would go on and on and on about some drama -,-" but still when "Mr. Basta" isn't moody he is kinda sweet and awesome to hang out with :) (check out more about Mr. Basta at the blog topic "Alamat ni Mr. Basta coming soon XD) Moving on! well lets just say we both became good friends hanging out sometimes and making tons of pinky swears :) he is a good friend besides his past and such :) Rock on Bestie
*feel free to comment your opinion :D

No comments:

Post a Comment