Friday, June 29, 2012

"Weirdong Bata"

He's kinda cool but somewhat arrogant.  He always brags about his past girlfriends.  He even showed one of his gf's  pics to  "Beef Steak" & me,  cause the 3 of us used to be BFF.  Both of us used to chat on the internet and text everyday, talking about lots of things but most about his crushes.  He got lots of crushes :)).   I think 3or 4 even 5 I forgot.  One of them he had a crush on and had fallen for her since the first day of school or sometime last  june 2011, since he was so in love with her I even promised to let the girl sorta know "accidentally" that he had a crush on her IF he went to my birthday party on December 28, 2011.   However he didn't come, I understand because he has his priorities.  However all of a sudden he courted me.  Well at first I was overwhelmed since he became a part of me but somewhat confused cause he has many crushes and loves.   We had a good time on his birthday.  By the way he promised to make up and make everyday may birthday and be with me forever.   But he has the habit of saying things he forgets or he really doesn't mean it,   I don't know.  He planed to stay at home alone on that year's Valentine  See!!   He does not even care if  I'm hungry or not during lunch break he can just eat without even asking me.  Such care.and even dare asked me to be his girlfriend? dafuq :))
          I don't want to leave him hanging so I decided to read back all our convo and all his previous PM's   I was shocked I didn't realized that he made me become one of his options.  He had sent me pm on how he chose me from his options explaining using left and right wings. dafuq o.o  So that is why he did not exert any effort cause I am only one of his options.( ME: dakilang tanga lang)  Did I made myself too close for comfort? and too accessible for him?   If  I were to have a BF   I would surely deserve to be his one and only not one of his girls!  So I told him to stop courting me, and put him into the friend zone.  He unfriend me in FB.   Well its okay that's his choice.   However after sometime I received an FB friend request from him which I accepted and he did it just to let me know that he lost a girl best friend because of me and blame me for all his life miseries. After saying sorry for all the troubles he thinks I had caused him. I unfriended him, I don't want to give him problems and sadness anymore. This girl he mentioned is the same girl together with her bf are giving me unsolicited info about him,  having moved on and now he is after his first crush blaah blaaah blaah...I just ignored them. \m/ They even forwarded some of his txt messages to her about  me.  Then after quite sometime he again requested to be friend in FB (dafuq :)) ang gulo naman ng utak nya ano ba talaga) which I again accepted, cause I really do not want to loose friend.  He told me to read something and block me again. What does he really want?. :))  You have unfriend me so we should not be even talking anymore and you're not the boss of me why would I read anything about you.  If you want out then just GO!!     I never heard of him since then and I don't bother to hear more.   ** the end** **bow** :))) \m/

No comments:

Post a Comment