Sunday, July 15, 2012

Ang "Tandang" *bow*

Well this is such an awesome guy not that he looks awesome cause he really doesn't but he is like a real brother to me he is always there when you need him.   I first met him thru the internet, I had no idea that   he will become one of my closest friends.  He was introduce by my cousin whom he was then crushing on. He was once a cosplayer and also a 9gagger. We also chat for hours and he tells me everything about himself especially his girls and friends.  Gosh I'm really a guy.  Even the time when he and her gf went out for more than a week  Gosh I reminded him that I just turned 13 and he should share only PG info like when they did this and that (PBB TEENS XD) .  This girl dared him for a 15 day relationship (I think) and if things don't go out well.. then.. they would end things.  After  a week Tandang wanted to break up with the girl but she was begging him not to and she would say that she loved him soooo much. Me and Tandang would even criticize her because in Tandang's stories.. she sounded kinda slutty.. Moving on.. so they continued the relationship.  I also told him to get rid of the girl since she seems to hooked him yet she went with other guys.  But now after six months he really fell in love with the girl. There was even a time that the girl want to break up with him. Tandang even told her that he would commit suicide if she did that.. (it seems like the tables have turned, Tandang was now the one madly in love, and the girl was the one trying to break lose)  I told him if he really loved her then prove to her that he is serious with her and never give up.  Fortunately, they now maintain an on and off relationship.  They are both my friends now. and most of the time they both asked me advice about their relationship... which is kinda weird since I am the one with no experience and i'm only 13 ._. so yea. Well I'm glad everything is at peace with those two :)) they even post stuff on fb. They kinda talk there ._. it kinda freaks me out LOL as I said PG :)). But their relationship is on and off @_@ kinda like a blinker.. Dafuq XD make up your mind guys :)) well that is all For now ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment